Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Building: 33, Room 349
Mail Stop: 33R0345
- Unravelling the relationship between structure, dynamics and function of enzymes using
- Time-resolved structural studies at X-ray free-electron lasers (XFEL)
- Simulating biological systems using Molecular Dynamics/Quantum mechanical methods
- X-ray crystallography data analysis – developing new methods for active sites of metalloenzymes
- Current systems of interest include Photosystem II, a multi-subunit membrane enzyme catalyzing the water oxidation reaction.